flustix PLASTIC FREE PACKAGING
The flustix consumer trustmark for plastic-free packaging
Products that are packed without plastic can be labelled with this trustmark. Only the packaging is labelled, not the product/content. For example, electrical appliances are among the goods that can’t be made without plastics. But if plastics can be saved in the packaging or even dispensed with altogether, then it helps the environment and your customers will reward you for it. Through our established certification partner DIN CERTCO / TÜV RHEINLAND, you benefit from a high level of consumer trust. The flustix trustmarks are unique in Europe due to the obligatory laboratory testing as well as the plastic-free definition, which was specially developed in dialogue with more than 50 independent experts and traffic circles. In comparison to advertising self-declarations, the trustmarks offer safety on a legislative level. Ask now for your personal non-binding offer or send us an e-mail. We look forward to hearing from you!
The flustix PLASTIC FREE PACKAGING certification provides
- The certification of packaging that is entirely plastic-free
- The verification of plastic free products & packaging by independent laboratory testing
- State-of-the-art analysis methods, highest testing standard
- Certification by DIN CERTCO / TÜV Rheinland
- Our internationally recognised certification sets an example against unreliable self-declarations.