flustix PLASTIC FREE PRODUCT
The consumer trustmark for plastic-free products
This flustix certification is available for products of all sectors that are plastic-free in content, but are (still) packed in plastic or have to be. Many products, such as medical or food contact products, must be sterile packed in plastic by law. However, the product itself is nowadays more often plastic-free. For exactly these products flustix offers the dark bluetrustmark flustix PLASTIC-FREE PRODUCT. Developed without plastics right from the start, or redesigned accordingly! Set a good example here – not only the environment, but also your customers will thank and honour you! The number of manufacturers who largely dispense with plastics is growing steadily. We will be happy to advise you. Contact us via e-mail to find out more, or submit a quote request for the certification of your products directly via our online application area.
The EU marking requirements for disposable plastic products will take effect on 3 July:
flustix replaces the warning label – Read the position paper here.
The flustix PLASTIC FREE certification provides
- The certification of products that are entirely plastic-free but have to be packed in plastic
- The verification of plastic free products & packaging by independent laboratory testing
- State-of-the-art analysis methods, highest testing standard
- Certification by DIN CERTCO / TÜV Rheinland
- Our internationally recognised certification sets an example against unreliable self-declarations.
- Legally safe plasticfree – Legal position paper on flustix certfication within the scope of the The European Union Directive 2019/904 for single-use plastic (download here)
Would you like personal advice?
Contact flustix at +49 (0) 30 398206962
Kontaktieren Sie flustix unter +49 (0) 30 398206962